From the Frantic 4:00 PM "What's for Dinner?" to Smiles at the Dinner Table!

About Me

My photo
Lucky enough to be born into an Italian-Irish family I spent many, many hours of my early life with my italian grandmother with the teachings of great and authentic italian cooking. I also spent many days with my irish grandmother who in her own right had a mean tomato sauce as well as the irish fare. Both of my grandmothers helped raise me to have an appreciation of food and family, and I will share with you what my grandmothers, my mother, and others have taught me!!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

NYC Food and Wine Festival


As you can see we are all Foodies in my family.  Here is my son James with Tyler Florence.
It is tradition that my husband, son, mother and I go to the NYC Food and Wine Festival every year!

0 comments: